Our team has extensive experience in structuring financial and capital markets transactions, advising financial institutions, investment funds and Brazilian and foreign companies on:
- securities public issuances in the domestic and international markets, including debentures, commercial papers, financial notes and bonds;
- financial transactions, including syndicated loans, acquisition finance, project finance and trade finance;
- transactions of trade, real estate, financial and agribusiness receivables, acting since the review of the credits origination process to the issuance of securitization fund shares, real estate or agribusiness receivables certificates; and
- public issuances of investment funds shares.
Some of our partners have financial background, which allows us to provide a distinct analysis and understanding of our clients’ businesses, resulting on a development of innovative and efficient solutions.
Our team also advises local and international financial institutions, portfolio managers and local and foreign investors on matters related to regulatory and self-regulatory in the Brazilian financial market, including:
- assistance in the incorporation of financial institutions, portfolio managers and other entities whose activities are regulated by regulatory and/or self-regulatory entities of the Brazilian financial market;
- advice on compliance requirements set by regulatory and self-regulatory entities of the Brazilian financial market and on administrative proceedings established by such entities; and
- advice on banking regulatory aspects.